1. Go to Phone Settings
2. Next item Restore and reset
3. Next, click on Reset Settings
4. Click on the Reset button and agree to the loss of personal data
5. After the gadget restarts, the reset can be considered completed
1. First you need to turn off the device
2. Clamp Volume (+) + Inclusion for a while
3. Release the pressed buttons when the Android logo or logo appears on the display Xiaolajiao
4. To enter Recovery Mode, press the button Inclusion
5. In the menu that appears, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset using the keys Volume Control and confirm by pressing the button Power
6. Then in the menu that appears, using the keys Volume Control select Yes - delete all user data and confirm the selection by clicking the button Power
7. Confirm the reboot system now item to complete the reset and reboot process.
8. The reset process can be considered completed after the phone restarts
1. How to make a hard reset (wipe data)
First, make sure you remove the microSD memory card and SIM card. It is also recommended that you charge your mobile device at least 70%.
- Turn off your smartphone. If you can't turn it off, just take out the battery for 10 seconds and reinsert it.
- Press and hold the Power, Home and Volume up buttons. After a couple of seconds, you will enter recovery mode.
That's all! Resetting to factory settings on the Chinese Samsung Galaxy is not so difficult, right?
2. How to make a hard reset (wipe data) on Chinese HTC Desire
To perform a factory reset on the Chinese HTC Desire, you will also need to go into recovery mode.
- Turn off the smartphone, and then press and hold the Power and Volume buttons.
- After a while, you will see a menu like in the image below. We signed each item with a number so that you can learn how to make a hard reset (wipe data) on Chinese HTC Desire.
- Select the option under the number 7 (Wipe EMMC) to reset the smartphone to the factory settings.
- You may need to restart your smartphone. To do this, select the option under the number 9.
3. How to make a hard reset (wipe data)
Lenovo smartphones have the unique ability to change the language in recovery mode. After you select the desired language, you can make a hard reset and return the smartphone to the factory settings.
- Turn off your smartphone
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up / Down button.
- After a couple of seconds, a menu appears in which you can select the language.
If you were unable to select a language for recovery mode, then we translated Chinese characters from recovery mode into English.
- Turn off your smartphone and enter recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Power button and the Volume button.
- After that, you will see a menu like in the image below. Select the option that the arrow points to.
- If necessary, select "Yes - delete all user data".
You just have to wait for the end of the hard reset process on Chinese Lenovo.
4. How to make a hard reset (wipe data) on a Chinese Android smartphone
You can use these methods for all Chinese Android smartphones.
Take a close look at the screenshots with Chinese characters. If one of them matches what you have on your smartphone, you can safely use it to reset it to the factory settings.
Dear Reader! If suddenly the method described in the article did not help you - please help the others - write how you coped with the problem or ask a question. By the way, the answer to your question may already be in the comments.
Please do not remain indifferent - share useful information with people. If you know the answer to an existing question - please write, someone will find the information very useful. Thank you in advance!
Under what circumstances is it necessary to roll back smartphone settings?
Hard reset "Meizu" may be necessary for the user in the following circumstances:
- The phone often freezes and reboots for unknown reasons,
- There are odious applications on the phone that cannot be deleted in the standard way,
- User forgot access password
- Various errors when using the Android OS,
- When selling the phone to another user (requires a “clean” model),
- The presence of virus programs on the phone (rarely).
Before resetting your phone, copy all important information from it to another medium
Before carrying out the reset procedure, I recommend that you save all the valuable files from this phone to alternative media, since after resetting to factory settings all user information on the gadget will be lost.
How to create a backup?
Attention! A reset will erase all data on the Ployer Momo 7 Talent phone. If you did not save a backup copy of contacts, images, videos, documents and everything else, then you must do this, otherwise you will lose all the personal information that was on the device.
In order not to lose your data, follow these recommendations.
- Drop photos, documents and videos onto your computer via the USB cable. You can also use Google Photos to backup images, and the Google Drive cloud service is suitable for documents and folders, but you can “upload” the number of files to it. To expand the storage will have to pay.
- In order not to lose contacts and applications, activate synchronization with the cloud in the settings. Go to the "System" - "Advanced" - "Backup" path. Turn on backup to your Google Account.
Once you're done, you can do Hard Reset Ployer Momo 7 Talent.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Samsung Experience Shell)
- Go to settings convenient for you.
- At the bottom, click on the “General Settings” tab.
- Select Reset (Archive and Reset).
- Tap on "Reset Data."
- Press the blue reset button.
- Enter the device PIN and click “Next”.
- Click “Delete All” (“Reset Device”).
Your phone will restart. It remains to configure it, as after the purchase.
Redmi Note 5 (MIUI firmware)
- Open Settings.
- Go to the "Advanced Settings" window.
- Click "Backup and Reset."
- Select "Reset Settings."
- To delete absolutely all applications and files, check the "Clear internal memory" box.
- It remains to click on "Reset Settings" and enter the password, if necessary.
Attention! As you can see, the main thing is to find the "Reset" section. In order not to “wander” in all parameters in the search for the right menu, it’s easier to enter the “Reset” query into the search window on the main page. Select the desired menu from the proposed list and you will immediately get into it. And then everything, as in the instructions.
How to execute Hard Reset Ployer Momo 7 Talent via Recovery?
This is a relevant method if there is a malfunction on the phone that prevents it from loading. It is for such cases that you need a recovery mode through which Hard Reset will need to be performed.
- If your phone is on, turn it off.
- Hold the power and volume down buttons (if nothing happens, read our separate article on how to enter Recovery).
- Instead of loading normally, you will see a menu where navigation is performed using the volume keys (move the cursor) and power (select).
- Go down to the “Wipe data / factory reset” category and click on it with the power button.
- Highlight “Yes” to confirm the reset.
Upon completion of the reset, the device will go into reboot and will display a standard welcome and settings window. Again, the menu names may vary slightly depending on the model.
Method 1. Use the settings menu of your phone
To reset Meizu to factory defaults:
- Go to your phone’s settings,
- Find the “About Phone” option on the left, and tap on it,
- Select "Memory",
- Click on “Reset Settings” (“Deleting Data”),
- We put a tick on the option "Reset to factory settings" (if you want to delete also all user data, also select the option "Clear memory"),
- Click on “Start cleaning” and wait for the process to finish.
All user files after this reset are usually deleted, and you will get a “clean” phone, like it was at the time of purchase.
A similar way to work with phone settings is to go to “Settings” - “About phone” - Storage (Storage) - “Return to factory settings” (Factory data reset). In the menu that opens, select the first item "Factory data reset", and then click on "Start reset".
Method 2: Use Phone Recovery Mode
The second option to go to the factory settings is to use the recovery mode built into the phone’s functionality.
Do the following on your Meise device:
- Turn off your smartphone and wait a few seconds,
- Hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons on your phone and wait until “Meizu” appears on the screen, then release the buttons,
- The phone will boot up, after which you will see two options (“System upgrade” and “Clear data”),
- Leave the checkmark on “Clear data” only, and then click on “Start” at the bottom,
- Wait until the cleaning procedure is completed.
If the phone requires a password when resetting
If your gadget, when you try to return to the factory settings, asks you for a password, but you don’t remember it, then I recommend that you enter the wrong password 15 times in a row (usually five attempts three times each). After which, your Meise will require a password from your Flyme account. Enter the specified password and your phone will be reset to the factory settings.
Enter your Flyme password if necessary
If you do not have a password for the Flyme account (and there is no way to find it from the previous owner), then you should consider installing a new firmware on your device (I recommend looking for information on the relevant technical forums).