What are we standing on? On them, on the heels (well, on the fingers, if we practice ballet or wear high stilettos). Basically, it is on the heels that the maximum load and all our weight is accounted for. The skin, defending itself against such significant pressure and possible damage associated with it, builds up the stratum corneum. To this main factor is added a host of others.
“The reason for rough skin on the feet and heels is that one of the important functions of the skin is protective, including from too much pressure. In places of maximum pressure, the skin thickens, thickens, blood circulation is disturbed. And if you don’t take care of the skin regularly, crusts and painful cracks can form. ”
Body weight pressure.
Shock when walking and any other activity. By the way, during jumping, a person’s weight during landing increases by 8 (!) Times. That is, it is with such a load that the feet have to cope.
Inadequate fluid intake - the skin is dehydrated.
Hormonal changes lead to excessive dryness: lactation or menopause, for example.
Walking barefoot in the sand and salty sea water can also contribute to dehydration. The heels will feel the same effect if the apartment is being renovated - suspensions from building mixtures and powders draw moisture not only from the air.
Tight shoes and prolonged wearing of synthetic socks, stockings and tights - all this interferes with the normal circulation and functioning of the skin.
Too diligent pedicure, which affected not only the stratum corneum, but also the deeper layers of the epidermis. This is possible, for example, when using too hard abrasive files or blades. In order to protect themselves, the skin thickens the stratum corneum.
Athletes and dancers clearly need to pay special attention to foot skin care. © Getty Images
What are the methods of struggle
You can try to remove rough skin of feet by yourself. This will require a certain set of tools.
File for feet: ordinary “grater” or roller.
Foot scrub. A scrub will give a significantly greater effect if you rub it not with your hands, but with the help of a grinding file for the legs.
Moisturizing and nourishing foot cream.
Foot bath. Of course, you can steam them perfectly and simply in the bath, but the bath, as a rule, is also equipped with the necessary brushes, pumice and, most pleasantly, massage regimen.
Mask compress for legs.
To summarize, standard care for coarsened areas of the feet includes the following steps:
Foot care is easily transformed into a true spa ritual © Getty Images
Many people prefer to entrust this important work to professionals - pedicure masters. In a critical situation, you may need to consult a podologist - a doctor who treats various diseases of the feet. Indeed, discomfort, dryness and soreness can be associated with flat feet (there are many of its types), and with diabetes mellitus, and with other hormonal and skin diseases.
But usually a good pedicure master is able to remove rough skin and get rid of discomfort. And also offer a lot of options for cosmetic procedures for the legs. To remove coarse skin in the cabin, various means and tools are used, such as:
files of varying degrees of roughness (blades should be used in exceptional cases),
devices on which nozzles can be changed in order to regulate the strength and depth of exposure,
special solutions for foot baths that loosen and exfoliate rough skin,
various combinations of all these effects.
A thorough pedicure, home or professional, is absolutely imperative. For a professional, as a rule, once a month is enough.
What is corn?
The first thing to understand how to remove corns is to find out what they are. By themselves, they are divided into two types: bone and skin, however, in the context of this article it will be considered skin.
Calluses appear as a result of constant pressure or friction on the same area of the skin. It is standardly small enough. In this area subjected to physical impact, the cells of the dermis begin to die at an accelerated rate.
Under normal conditions, they manage to exfoliate, however, during the formation of corns, it is simply not enough. There is a gradual layering of skin layers, they become more dense, which leads to the formation of corns.
Most often they appear in spring or summer, when women begin to choose shoes for the sake of beauty and fashion, and generally inconvenience.
How to clean rough skin with a foot bath
“For those who already have cracks on their heels, it’s good to apply a thicker cream after such procedures, put on cotton socks and leave the compress overnight. Repeating baths, grinding and socks 2-3 times a week, you can get rid of dryness and cracks quite quickly. "
First you need to steam your legs. For this, a special agent is dissolved in a bath in warm (closer to hot) water. You can use a few drops of oil to soften the skin.
The hydromassage mode is not only a pleasant, but also a very useful idea. It helps improve blood circulation in the legs, which is very important for maintaining skin functions. In addition, after hydromassage of the legs you will sleep like a baby.
10 minutes are enough for steaming the skin. In any case, do not keep your feet in the bath for too long, because cooled water will reduce all efforts to nothing. And let's not forget: water dries the skin.
Many hydromassage baths are equipped with files and a brush. Following the manufacturer's instructions, you can take the opportunity of a lightweight home hardware pedicure. If this is not the case, you need to wet your feet thoroughly with a pumice stone or a special file - not too rough! - keratinized skin from the heels. Do not worry, it can be quite a lot.
After the procedure, smear the feet with cream and let it soak. If the cream has absorbed very quickly, apply again to saturate the skin with nutrients and moisturizers.
Such home spa treatments should be done before bedtime. Firstly, you can apply more cream, because the legs will rest. And secondly, at night the most active regeneration processes and the cream will have the best effect.
“Foot creams are distinguished by the fact that they contain not only well moisturizing components, for example, urea, but also exfoliating, such as salicylic acid. In low concentrations, it has the ability to dissolve bonds between cells, loosen rough skin, and provide effective exfoliation. ”
Body scrub “Precious Beauty Scrub”, Garnier - Argan tree seeds, rich in oils, act both as exfoliating and as nourishing components. The softness and nutrition of the skin is provided by almond oil, argan oil, macadamia, roses.
Intensive Care Restoring Foot Cream, Garnier smoothes the skin and heals cracks. Sugar maple extract, allantoin and glycerin are responsible for restoring, moisturizing and softening.
Restorative cream for dry skin of the feet, CeraVe Along with skin-regenerating ceramides and hyaluronic acid, it contains exfoliating salicylic acid, which helps cleanse the skin of dead cells of the stratum corneum.
The specialist works with a grater-file and manually exfoliates and polishes previously steamed skin. It is good if the master also does a foot massage that stimulates blood circulation, which is not only pleasant, but also useful for maintaining normal skin functions, and also helps to resist excessive dryness and prevents cracking.
The skin is exfoliated with an electric device with rotating nozzles made of metal, ceramics. They have different granularity and, accordingly, are tougher or softer on the skin. Also, the master adjusts the rotation speed depending on the thickness and roughness of the stratum corneum. It is believed that hardware pedicure cleans the skin more evenly. But here everything is decided by the professionalism of the master.
While the master takes care of the nails and covers them with varnish, the foot remains in a warming plastic sock soaked in a special cream. This provides comprehensive skin care.
The feet cleaned from coarse outgrowths are lowered into a special bath with melted paraffin. It warms and nourishes, stimulates blood circulation and improves skin condition for a long time.
Some procedures are not enough — you need daily self-care, which will help maintain and prolong the effect achieved in the salon.
There is a rich collection of homemade recipes designed to restore softness to the heel skin. Let's talk about the most common.
Walking barefoot on fresh grass is a useful activity for the skin of the legs. Special moisturizing qualities are attributed to woodlice. © Getty Images
What is needed:
1 tablespoon of soda for every liter of water.
What to do:
dissolve soda in hot (tolerant) water,
lower your feet in a soda bath, you can add a little hot water as it cools in the bath,
after 10-15 minutes, take out your feet, get wet with a towel,
remove softened rough skin with a grater file,
apply foot cream.
What is needed:
1 tablespoon of dried chamomile (or calendula) in 1 liter of water.
What to do:
pour chamomile with a glass of boiling water,
when it boils, remove from heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes,
strain the broth and pour into the foot bath filled with warm water,
keep your feet in the bath for 15 minutes,
pat dry with a towel and grease with cream.
An onion foot compress works on the principle of acidic or, rather, enzymatic peeling.
What is needed:
1 medium onion.
What to do:
Before going to bed, cut the onion in half. Or cut two circles about 1 cm thick,
attach to the heels and put on your socks to fix it (then you will have to wash the socks),
in the morning, throw the onion, wash and file with your legs,
grease your feet with cream.
What is needed:
2 cabbage leaves,
1 tablespoon of honey.
What to do:
beat the cabbage leaves lightly to soften them,
grease sheets with honey
attach sheets greased with honey to the heels and wrap them around the feet, put on socks, leave for the night,
throw sheets in the morning, wash your feet and file with a file,
Care and prevention recommendations
“It is better to apply the cream on steamed skin, as it can penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis and effectively moisturize the skin.”
Every day, in the shower or after the steaming bath, treat the driest and coarsest parts of the feet with a special file. Be careful when using electric twisting files: in inept hands, they can exacerbate the problem, as there is a risk of removing more skin than necessary.
Once a month (alone or in the salon), do a full-fledged pedicure procedure, cleaning off the excess horny layer of the skin.
Apply cream to your feet twice a day. In the morning it will prepare the skin for the upcoming daily stresses, and in the evening it will help it to relax and recover.
There are no restrictions for the use of creams or body milk in this area. But if there is a tendency to increased dryness and coarsening of the skin, then give preference to a special cream.
Drink enough fluids, do not dehydrate the skin.
If you wear high-heeled shoes, use silicone heel inserts (and toes). This helps to redistribute the load on the foot.
In summer, if possible, walk barefoot on the grass.
Watch the weight! Excessive affects the health of the feet and joints is not the best way.
Wet (water) corn
Appears due to wearing too tight shoes, which exerts friction on certain areas of the skin.
Factor affecting the appearance of dropsy, increased sweating.
Moreover, such a callus can arise not only on the legs, but also on practically all parts of the body, if pressure is constantly applied to it.
People with sensitive skin are especially prone to this problem, since it is easy enough to damage.
As soon as mechanical damage appears on the skin, due to sweat, fluid begins to accumulate, forming a bubble protruding above the skin layer.
It causes a slight pain in a person, therefore, efforts to remove are required to prevent infection.
This type of callus is often the stage that occurs after wet.
It is formed after prolonged pressure on the skin, very moderate, and not strong, but at the same time constant.
The skin layers die more slowly, so the coarsening of the dermis occurs at a gradual pace.
In the end, a keratinized skin area with a dead dermis of a gray or yellow hue with a slight elevation is obtained.
Very often, hard calluses act as an assistant if a person is engaged in physical work. Hard calluses in such cases become another protective layer, which helps protect the body from damage.
Standardly, they do not cause pain, except in cases of excessive neglect with the appearance of cracks in the skin. However, even in this case, the pain will be slight.
This type is the most common.
At the initial stage, this kind of hard callus does not cause discomfort.
They appear on the foot, namely its convex part, where the muscle-fat layer lies.
The standard color is yellow or dirty gray. The corns are often large enough without clear boundaries.
The most dangerous type of corns that appears on the soles of the feet is standard in the space between the fingers.
They got their name because of the presence in the center of the formation of a rod several millimeters long.
It is quite difficult to remove this type of corn precisely because of this rod.
It causes severe pain during improper handling due to small cracks.
Gradually, a small nodule turns into a sufficiently large callus without clear boundaries in the form of a rough growth.
A distinctive feature of the view is the presence of black dots.
When walking, it can cause pain due to a fairly soft structure.
Causes of corns
For each type of corns, there are common causes:
- Choosing low-quality or inappropriate foot shoes,
- Wearing socks larger than required
- Work with construction and garden tools, playing musical instruments without gloves,
- Walking completely without shoes,
- Overweight, heavy gait,
- Non-observance of the rules for the care of feet and shoes, lack of hygiene, especially with increased sweating.
However, one can also name a number of individual causes that affect a particular type of corns.
The reasons for the appearance of a wet look:
- Tight and uncomfortable shoes,
- Use of working and musical instruments.
In general, this kind of appearance arises precisely because of uncomfortable friction, combined with excessive sweating.
The solid appearance is due to:
- Unsuitable shoes
- Constantly playing sports or hard physical work,
- Flat feet or wearing high-heeled shoes,
- Due to frequent drawing or writing,
- Joint diseases: arthritis, osteoarthrosis,
- Vitamin A Hypovitaminosis
Reasons for the appearance of corns:
- Wearing high-heeled shoes with thin soles,
- Walking without shoes
- Shoes made of artificial materials that create highly thermal and moist conditions for the feet,
- Leg injuries or constant heavy loads
- Wearing too big socks
- The insole in the shoes has deteriorated or simply deformed,
- Frequent tightening of the foot due to foreign debris getting into the shoes.
The callus appears due to:
- The presence in the body of a virus or fungus,
- Getting under the skin layer of a foreign object and its slow fouling with a hard cloth,
- Wrong shoes with redistribution to the forefoot,
- During the transition of the stages of corn from wet to dry, it grows into soft tissue with the formation of a rod.
Chicken flake is formed only due to the presence of the human papilloma virus in the body.
However, for the development of HPV, there must be a provoking factor:
- Suppressed immunity,
- Bad shoes
- Damaged skin of the feet or excessive dryness,
- Flat feet.
Localization places of different types of formations
Corns are mainly concentrated on the legs. The most affected areas are the toes, heels, soles, or side sections of the feet.
Due to the constant load, they often cause pain or simply cause trouble to their owner. Basically, the structure of the foot, the presence of problems in the orthopedic department, the preferred type of shoe and lifestyle are responsible for the localization of corns.
Calluses on the fingers
Corns on the toes appear mainly due to wearing very tight shoes. Often they are caused by a narrow toe of fashionable shoes, which causes chafing on the pads and side surfaces of the finger.
А также постоянно оказывают физическое воздействие на промежутки между ними, поэтому через некоторое время появляются складки, а затем волдыри и образования.
The same effect is caused by the presence of bone damage to the fingers. Inconvenient shoes also provoke the appearance of a solid type of corns on the little fingers.
Corns on the feet
Foot formations are the most common. They usually appear on the lateral surface, near the heel or on the pads of the foot. They are a constant problem for women who prefer to wear high-heeled shoes even in ordinary situations.
Such shoes have a very strong effect on the legs, especially if there is overweight or orthopedic problems. Plantar lesions are rarely soft or watery.
Usually they do not cause pain, but often they gradually grow into the dermis tissue, causing disturbances in normal blood circulation.
Medical and physical treatment of corns
If you want to remove any kind of corns, then the first thing is to seek the advice of a surgeon or dermatologist. It is these doctors who are entitled to make a diagnosis and determine the subsequent treatment.
If the doctor has diagnosed the callus, then, depending on its type, it is worth paying attention to the following treatment.
Small callus is best left untouched. Now in pharmacies special types of plasters are sold that will not allow damage to the formation, if you just stick them on top.
Another thing is large dropsy, which cause pain during walking, while the water bubble may burst.
Step-by-step getting rid of wet corns:
- Piercing required:
- this is done only with a pre-sanitized needle,
- the corn itself also needs to be coated with brilliant green or iodine,
- it is pierced from the side, in a parallel line to the skin,
- perpendicular piercing is absolutely forbidden, because the skin that forms the bottom of the corns can be damaged,
- the most important thing during the procedure is not to damage the walls of the formation too much,
- After the puncture, it is recommended to apply a gauze swab so that it absorbs all the released pus,
- Lubricate the place with an ointment in which there is an antibiotic (the most popular options are tetracycline ointment - average price 35 rubles , Erythromycin ointment - average price 20 rubles and Ointment Levomekol - average price 120 rubles ) to prevent blood poisoning,
- Seal the damaged area with a piece of plaster,
- Change the dressing at least 2 times a day.
Removing the core growth is quite difficult, because the first thing is to get rid of the core itself. It is best to consult a doctor for this.
The following types of disposal are commonly used:
- Laser removal
Drilling - complete removal of the root of the corn to prevent relapse,
All procedures are carried out quite quickly. Removing corns will require only 1 session.
Alternative methods act as an additional treatment, they are especially useful for healing damaged skin.
Some effective recipes:
- Onion compress - put the pulp from the grated onion in place of the corns, wrap the leg with polyethylene and leave for the whole night. In the morning after removing the compress, walk around the place with a pumice stone,
- Fresh Aloe Leaf with the juice secreted, it is required to attach to the injured place and fix it. It’s best to do the procedure at night so that the effect lasts for at least 8 hours,
- Tomato gruel - use the same method, however, the compress should not be kept for more than 3 hours,
- Trays from a decoction of pine buds or saline, a solution of potassium permanganate - steaming in them legs no more than 15 minutes.
Getting rid of corns by folk remedies
Before applying home methods, it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
- Sour milk bath - Slightly warm the sour milk, then place your legs in it for half an hour. After the bath, treat the legs with a composition of 1 part glycerol and 1 part castor oil,
- Onion compress - Onion, cut into thin slices, attach them to the corns and wrap in a plastic bag. On top, fix everything with warm wool socks and leave everything overnight. In the morning after removing the onion, wipe the feet with pumice and sprinkle with talcum powder,
- Apple Vinegar Compress - for the mixture you will need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and sunflower oil, as well as 1 egg. Beat all components well and treat damaged areas, put on warm socks and leave everything overnight. In the morning, make a salt bath and rub with a brush. To get rid of corns, you need only 5 sessions,
- Soap Soda Bath - Cut 1 tablespoon of laundry soap, pour it into hot water, add a tablespoon of soda and a little ammonia there. Keep your legs for half an hour. The bath is highly efficient.
With proper prophylaxis, it is quite easy to get rid of the appearance of any kind of corns.
All that is required is compliance with a few simple rules, and then education will never bother:
- Buy comfortable and high-quality shoes:
- do not run first for fashion and beauty, throwing comfort back,
- buy a new pair in the evening
- before putting it on the exit, go through for a while at home with a tight toe so that it adjusts,
- Observe hygiene, constantly apply foot cream and periodically do baths. Often excessive sweating can lead to the formation of corns,
- When working with the tool, use gloves to prevent rubbing on the skin of foreign objects,
- Use gel insoles for shoes to prevent chafing when you wear high heel shoes,
- Switch to proper nutrition, since at times the appearance of growths causes hypovitaminosis and insufficient food.
The main reasons for the appearance
The corns are located in the upper layers of the skin. The reason why the skin can become stiff is most often a mechanical effect, which provokes the death of cells and the appearance of roughened areas with uneven contours.
The main culprit of the pathology is considered uncomfortable shoes - with high heels or significantly narrowed. This explains the fact that in women, thickened skin on the feet is much more common than in men. Indeed, many women are more likely to wear spectacular shoes than comfortable. Also corns risk getting ballerinas, those who are professionally engaged in dancing, as well as athletes and athletes.
In addition to shoes, other factors can provoke the formation of hardened skin. Such provocateurs may be:
- blood circulation disorders,
- excessive sweating
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- nervous system diseases
- the presence of extra pounds,
- deformed bone on the feet,
- deviation or enlargement of the big toe relative to others, as this creates additional pressure on it.
Natoptysh who do not pass a very long time, can cause flat feet. In this case, you need to consult a podiatrist.
Symptoms of pathology
Usually the formation of corns is not accompanied by any symptoms, but sometimes painful sensations appear in the initial stage. The skin in the places of pathology swells and reddens, then becomes gray-yellow and thickens. The keratinization can have a different structure (flat, convex). Flat formations create less inconvenience, convex interferes with walking. If you move around in uncomfortable shoes for a long time, swelling may occur, which is accompanied by pain.
Methods for treating corns
The problem of coarse heels is quite common, but not everyone knows how to get rid of corns at home. Meanwhile, there are so many different ways to get rid of this problem.
Choose comfortable shoes for everyday wear, and wear narrow stilettos on special occasions.
If corns appeared on the feet, quick treatment can be obtained in beauty salons, where methods of hardware pedicure are used. Dry rough skin is instantly removed with the help of special rotating nozzles, but this procedure is not cheap. Therefore, many prefer to get rid of the problem at home with a conservative method.
Anti-Corrosion Adhesive Patches
This product can be bought at a pharmacy without a prescription. The use of patches is very simple. The main thing you should pay attention to is that the patch should not come in contact with healthy skin. You need to attach it only to a roughened place. To keep the patch well, fix it on top with another one, but only with the usual one. Do not remove within 2-3 days. During this time, the skin should be cleansed.
Using this cream gives a good result - it helps to significantly soften the hardened layers of the skin. The drug is made on the basis of salicylic acid. It is applied at night to the affected area of the foot and a patch is glued on top. In the morning, remove the patch, wash the leg with warm water and use a pumice to remove a layer of loose skin. Keratomatic cream from corns apply in several stages.
If corns do not occupy a large area, then they can be eliminated with the help of various cosmetic oils. To do this, take cotton socks, moisten them in oil and wear them overnight. In the morning, remove your socks, and rub the heels with a brush or nail file.
When there is pain during movement, you can use pads specially designed for this. They are made in the form of a donut and should be placed so that the affected area is inside the circle. Of the drugs, you can use ibuprofen or aspirin - they will help relieve pain, redness and swelling. Sometimes it’s enough to apply a cold compress.
Creams and ointments for keratinized skin
Preparations which include glycerin, castor oil, salicylic and benzoic acid cope well with dead skin. They not only remove rough skin, but also restore tissue.
- Cream "Healer". It contains extracts of medicinal herbs and urea, which allow you to quickly cope with the problem. Urea perfectly softens problem areas and relieves pain.
- Cream "Super Antimozolin." Composition: urea, lactic acid. It has a very pleasant herbal smell, therefore, in addition to removing corns, it also helps to get rid of an unpleasant odor.
- Cream from the Avon cosmetic brand. It is used both for treatment and for prophylactic purposes. The composition of the cream includes glycolic acid, which copes well with the hardened particles of the skin. Before using the product, it is advisable to soar the feet.
- Cream "Green Planet". Ingredients: lactic acid, natural oils. Use the product several times during the day. It can be used for prophylactic purposes.
- Ointment "Bexalitin". The tool is made on the basis of salicylic and benzoic acids. Apply to diseased areas several times throughout the day. Lubricate the skin around the affected area with Vaseline.
- Cream "Neutrogena". The drug is made in Norway. Due to its non-sticky structure, it can be applied in the morning. It contains urea, which helps to quickly solve the problem.
- Cream brand "Crown of Siberia." Natural remedy, contains extracts of fly agaric and horsetail. Essential oils betray the pleasant aroma of the cream. Treat the affected area in the morning and evening. In addition to treating corns, the cream copes well with fungus and sweating of the legs, and also heals wounds.
Many people care about the corns problem. To get rid of problems with the skin that has arisen on the feet, traditional medicine suggests the use of various masks that should be applied to clean and pre-steamed skin. The mask must be kept in the affected area for half an hour. Then treat with pumice, rinse with warm water and wipe your feet dry. After that, grease the feet with any nourishing foot cream and put on socks.
- Take 4 tablespoons of medical glycerin, add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to them, mix well. Lubricate the soles of the feet, wrap with foil.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, add 4 drops of tangerine oil.
- Cut the orange, remove the pulp from it, add 2 tablespoons of potato starch and 3 teaspoons of any vegetable oil.
- Take a raw chicken egg, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil and vinegar to it. Moisten a napkin in this mixture and attach to corns.
- 30 grams of natural honey mixed with 3 tablespoons of sea salt and the same amount of any vegetable oil.
- Dilute blue clay with water to the consistency of sour cream.
- Take 100 grams of sea salt and semolina, a little oatmeal, mix, then add cream or sour cream.
- Mix in two parts ground coffee and sea salt and one part cinnamon, add olive oil.
After removing the mask, it is necessary to treat loose skin with pumice and apply a nourishing cream.
In addition to masks, compresses will help get rid of dry keratinized skin. Traditional medicine offers the following options for such compresses:
- Grind in a meat grinder celandine. Put on a sore spot and fix.
- A compress from the onion will help to get rid of the problem.
- To soften propolis in hands and to put in the form of a compress on the hardened integuments.
- Place the cut aloe leaves on the problem area.
It should be remembered that any compress on top must be wrapped with polyethylene, and then put on warm socks.
How to remove corns with a rod
Such a pathology is a small area of the skin on which a tubercle with a root rises. The tubercle is covered with a hat on top, which has a lighter color than the surrounding healthy tissue. If such a formation appears, then you should get rid of it as soon as possible, otherwise, the lesion area will increase and it will be more difficult to cope with the problem. Such corns appear for two reasons:
- The virus becomes a provoking factor.
- Wearing uncomfortable shoes.
Antimicrobials, which should be drunk in parallel with other ways to combat external manifestations, will help to cope with the first type of corns with a rod. It is possible to get rid of such formations at home in the initial stages, if the problem has gone very far, it is better not to self-medicate, but to seek the advice of a specialist. A medical institution usually offers the following treatment methods:
- core drilling
- laser treatment
The first thing you should pay attention to is comfortable shoes. It should fit the size and shape of the leg. The sock should not squeeze the toes. Do not wear high-heeled shoes every day; the best option is a heel of up to 5 centimeters.
Sweat promotes friction. To sweat less feet, socks should be made of natural fabrics. Gel pads will significantly reduce the pressure on the soles of the feet.
Regular grooming is required. So that dead epidermal cells do not turn into a keratinized layer, it is necessary to make special baths for the feet, polish the soles with a pumice stone, apply a softening cream, and massage.
Often the cause of skin problems is a lack of certain vitamins or minerals in the body, so doctors recommend taking a course of multivitamins.