Friday January 5, 2018
If for some reason you cannot make a classic cheesecake, try to make it without baking - with gelatin. A delicate delicacy with a silky and smooth texture, a pleasant creamy taste, a light aroma of vanilla and lemon will be appreciated by all the guests at the table. Serve such a cheesecake with fresh (frozen) berries, slices of fruit, berry sauces or just like that with a cup of coffee or tea.
A few words about the main products that make up the cheesecake. For the base you will need only two ingredients: any shortbread cookie (as an option, sweet cracker) and butter. For margarine and spread forget it! The base of the filling for any cheesecake is cream cheese. In the original, this is Philadelphia, but recently it simply disappeared from the shelves of Belarusian stores. That is why I use a product called Cream Cheese of local production - it is in no way inferior to foreign counterparts, and the price is quite reasonable.
As if the cheesecake will be without baking, you need to stabilize the cheese mass with something - in this recipe we will do this with gelatin. It should be noted that the exact amount of this gelatin itself can only be selected empirically and may differ from the indicated one - this factor depends on the brand and characteristics of the product. I really hope that my humble advice, as well as the cheesecake recipe itself without baking, will come in handy and you will definitely prepare this wonderful dessert.
Cooking in steps:
To make a cheesecake without baking, we need the following ingredients: cream cheese, cream (I used only 10% fat), powdered sugar and vanilla sugar, shortbread cookies, butter, lemon zest and gelatin. Please note (okay, I still remind you later) that cream cheese must be at room temperature, so take it out of the refrigerator in advance and leave it on the kitchen table.
First of all, we’ll take care of the basis for the future cheesecake: we turn 100 grams of any shortbread cookie into a large crumb in a way convenient for you. Most often I use a blender for this purpose, but then I just wanted to chop a cookie with a knife. If you wish, you can diversify the taste and texture of the future base - chocolate or nut cookies are suitable, and you can also replace part of the cookies with fried chopped nuts.
We shift the crushed (you see, not into dust, but decent pieces) cookies.
Melt 50 grams of butter in advance (you can on the stove, but I prefer it in the microwave) and let it cool to room temperature.
Combine the sand pieces with melted butter and quickly, but thoroughly mix with a fork or spoon.
The result is such butter crumbs from cookies.
Any round shape with a diameter of 16-20 centimeters is suitable for forming a cheesecake. In my case, this is a sliding confectionery ring, which I made with a diameter of 18 centimeters and put it directly on a flat dish. Sprinkle the crumbs directly into the mold - this amount of cookies with butter is designed only to cover the bottom. If you want to make sides, double the products for the sand base twice.
Carefully level the sand crumbs with your fingers. Alternatively, after this, you can additionally compact and align the base with the bottom of a regular glass, but with your hands it turns out very quickly and simply. By the way, it is not visible in the photo, but in this recipe I used a border tape - it is transparent, therefore it is not visible. We place the workpiece in the refrigerator so that the oil freezes and the cake becomes dense.
In the meantime, let’s get into the cheese filling for the cheesecake. Since the dessert will be without baking, take gelatin - 10 grams. I use instant, that is, one that does not need to be pre-soaked in a liquid. If you have gelatin to be soaked in a cold liquid, pour cold cream in advance and leave it for 30 minutes. When the gelatin swells, warm it until it is completely dissolved, without boiling, and then strain.
We work with instant gelatin: in a separate bowl we heat the cream to 80-85 degrees (if you want, you can take it fatter, but we have enough 10%), pour a tablespoon of vanilla sugar, gelatin and stir until it dissolves. It is clear that not all grains can completely disperse in cream, so then do not forget to strain the mixture through a sieve. Leave the cream to cool to a slightly warm state.
In another bowl we combine 500 grams of cream cheese (do not forget, room temperature!), A teaspoon of lemon peel crushed on a fine grater and 100 grams of powdered sugar. As you can imagine, lemon peel (like vanilla sugar) are flavorings that can be added as desired.
Thoroughly rub all products to a homogeneous tender mass.
Pour a little warm cream with gelatin and mix everything again.
As a result, you should get a completely homogeneous, smooth and very tender cheese mass. By consistency, it resembles sour cream of 20% fat content.
We shift the cheese filling on top of the cookie base.
We level it first with a spatula (tablespoon), and then simply scroll through the dish without tearing it off the work surface - this way the top of the cheese mass will become completely smooth.
So that the cheesecake without baking is not filled with the aromas of the refrigerator, we tighten the top of the form with cling film and put the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours, and even better at night. So much time is needed for the gelatin in the filling to make the whole cheese mass stable.
Whether home-made cheesecake is ready, you can simply determine: touch the surface with your finger - it is slightly springy and does not stick, then it's ready. To carefully remove the dessert from the mold, take a long thin knife, heat it in hot water, quickly dry it with a towel and carry it along the side. Thus, we separate the cheesecake from the walls of the mold. Remove the split ring. As I wrote above, I had a border tape, so I just removed the ring and removed it - the sides turned out to be perfectly even. We decorate the finished dessert, as the fantasy tells, and serve.
I decorated the cheesecake without baking with frozen berries (I’ll tell you something and show how to properly freeze and thaw them to decorate dishes) and slices of fresh mandarin. Cut this dessert, like all cheesecakes, you need a sharp hot knife. After each cut, wash the blade, heat it in boiling water and quickly dry it. This is if you do not care how smooth, smooth and neat the cut will turn out. Polinochka, thank you very much for this tasty order - I hope the recipe comes in handy. Cook for health, bon appetit and merry Christmas, friends!
Classic cheesecake step by step recipe
Such a dessert should be cooked at least once by every housewife. It turns out to be the most delicious and delicious. Ingredients: 190 g Yubileynoe cookies, 580 g unsalted cream cheese, vanillin on the tip of a knife, 2/3 tbsp. very fat cream, 130 g of powdered sugar, half a packet of butter, 3 pcs. chicken eggs.
- All products are slightly warmed up in advance after the refrigerator. It is enough to leave them at least for half an hour at room temperature.
- Cookies and pieces of butter are sent to a blender. From these components, a crumb base is obtained. It is tamped on the bottom of the split mold. It is necessary to take care of the sides.
- Cakes are baked in the oven for 12 minutes.
- For cream, cheese is very carefully mixed with powder. Vanillin is added. Raw eggs pour in one at a time, and then cream.
- The base is filled with cream. Baking treats for 70 minutes at medium temperature.
According to the classic cheesecake recipe, the form in the oven should be installed in a water bath. This will protect the pastries from ugly cracks.
New York Cheesecake
This option is often served in restaurants with European cuisine. But you can easily cook it yourself. Ingredients: 290 g shortbread cookies, half a pack of butter, 580 g cream cheese, 1 tbsp. very fat cream (for whipping), 3 pcs. chicken eggs, 130 g of granulated sugar.
- From non-cold products, the base is first prepared. To do this, cookies are ground in a blender and combined with liquid butter. The base is laid out in a form and baked for 8-9 minutes.
- Cheese is mixed with sand until smooth. No need to use a mixer for this. One by one, the eggs are slowly introduced. At the very end, cream flows in. Beating is not required at this stage either.
- The base is filled with filling.
- First, the New York cheesecake is baked in a very hot oven for 12 minutes. Then another 60-80 minutes at 110 degrees.
At the finished dessert, the center should slightly tremble.
This option is intended especially for chocolate lovers in any desserts. Ingredients: a large spoon with a slide of cocoa, 190 g of cookies, a pound of good cream cheese, half a packet of butter, 180 g of low-fat sour cream, 3 pcs. perfect eggs, 170 g powder (sugar), 1.5 bars of dark chocolate.
- The base is prepared as standard - from crumbs of cookies and butter. But this time, cocoa is added to the ingredients.
- The base will be baked for 12 minutes at medium temperature.
- The cooled “cake” is poured with cream of carefully mixed cheese, powder, sour cream, eggs and melted chocolate.
- The bottom of the form is wrapped with foil to prepare a dessert in the oven in a water bath.
- Chocolate cheesecake will be baked for 70 minutes at 160 degrees.
The treat is served with tea only after thorough cooling.
Curd Cheesecake with Cookies
Fresh berries are best for decorating a dessert. Ingredients: 120 g cookies, 70 g good butter, 140 g sour cream, a pound of cottage cheese, 130 g granulated sugar, 3 pcs. perfect eggs, a whisper of vanilla sugar.
- When preparing the basis for baking from butter and cookies, part of the latter can be replaced with nuts. The mass is very densely compacted into the mold. It is convenient to make it a heavy mug.
- The base should set in the oven for 12-14 minutes of baking.
- Cottage cheese, sour cream and both types of sugar are combined with a hand blender. This will prepare the cream without grains. Sand during whipping should completely dissolve.
- At the end, eggs are introduced one at a time.
- The curd mass is poured into the base.
- Dessert is baked for approximately 80 minutes at 150-160 degrees.
It is better for the treat to stand in the refrigerator before serving all night.
Such cream cheese is not cheap, but it makes dessert special. It will be enough to take 380 g of mascarpone. The remaining ingredients: half a pack of oil, a pinch of rock salt, 1 tbsp. granulated sugar, 4 pcs. chicken eggs, 420 ml of fat sour cream.
- The cake, rammed from cookie crumbs and melted butter, must be baked in a hot oven for 8-9 minutes.
- Sour cream is whipped with sugar. Separately beaten eggs and cheese are introduced into the resulting mass.
- A cream is poured onto the cooled cake.
- Treats are baked at a minimum temperature of 85-95 minutes.
Before serving, you need to give the baking a little "rest" at room temperature.
A treat looks very nice if its base is chocolate. To do this, take dark cookies with cocoa - 230 grams. The remaining ingredients: 85 g of butter (cream), 280 g of fresh berries, 120-140 g of granulated sugar, 3 pcs. eggs, a pound of village cottage cheese, half a lemon, 1.5 tbsp. low-fat sour cream, 60 g of strawberry jelly, a pinch of vanilla sugar, 25 g of starch.
- The sand base from cookies and ghee is rammed into a mold. Then it is baked for 8-9 minutes in the oven.
- Cottage cheese is kneaded and combined with eggs. Two kinds of sugar go there, starch, sour cream, juice from half a citrus. Beat the mass is not necessary.
- The cream is laid out on a cooled base. The bottom of the form is wrapped with foil. It bakes a treat in it on a baking sheet with water for 80-85 minutes at a low temperature.
Thin slices of berries are laid out on the finished baking, and the jelly prepared according to the instructions is poured. After that, the treat is cooled well.
Even without an oven, you can treat your family to the dessert in question. Ingredients: 170 g of cookies, a little more than a pound of cream cheese, 1 tbsp. whipping cream, 90 g butter, a pinch of vanilla sugar, 25 g of gelatin powder, 110 ml of milk, 190 g of powdered sugar.
- Gelatin is poured in iced milk for 12 minutes.
- The crumbs of biscuits with melted butter are well kneaded, and the basis of baking is formed from them. By the way, you can even use "Lady's fingers." The base is sent to the refrigerator while the filling is being prepared.
- Cold cream is whipped with icing and vanilla sugar. Cheese interferes with a spatula in a cream. The heated, and then slightly cooled gelatin goes there. Pour it through a fine sieve.
- The base is filled with cream.
Without baking, the cheesecake will cool for at least 4-5 hours.
In a slow cooker
Interestingly, even a “smart pan” can be an assistant in the preparation of cheese cake. Ingredients: 1 can of condensed milk, 190 g low-fat sour cream, 1 tbsp. light flour, 60 g butter, 40 g sugar, 2 whole eggs and 2 yolks, 410 g cottage cheese.
- Egg yolks are crushed with sugar. Oil is added to them. The products are mixed with flour and cleaned for half an hour in the cold.
- The dough is rolled out and laid out in the bowl of the device.
- Curd is mixed with whole eggs and sour cream. Condensed milk flows into the components. The mass is laid out on the dough.
- A treat is baked for 55 minutes in a baking program. Then, under a closed lid, treats remain in the switched off device for another 12 minutes.
Serve the treat to the table without preliminary cooling.
Classic cheesecake - recipe without baking
A cheesecake without baking is the summer dream of every sweet tooth. It is cold, very tender and relatively light (when compared with a full-fledged cake), so a piece of it will not damage the figure. In addition to its great taste, it also hides a huge plus - ease of preparation. And even if you do not have any experience in making desserts, this recipe for cheesecake without baking will be on your shoulder, and we will tell you about all the little secrets in a step-by-step recipe with a photo. So, let's begin!
Ingredients for making cheesecake without baking:
- cookies - 180 g
- butter - 90 g
- cream cheese - 600 g
- cream (from 33%) - 200 g
- icing sugar - 200 g (to taste)
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- gelatin (instant powder) - 20 g
- milk - 100 ml
Note:we take the mold for the preparation of cheesecake with a diameter of 21-22 cm, the height of the cheesecake is about 5-6 cm.
Classic cheesecake recipe without baking:
First, let's deal with the main ingredients. Traditionally, cheesecake consists of a sand substrate and a cheese layer. If you follow the classic recipe, then cream cheese is necessarily taken for the cheese layer, it is thanks to its creamy texture that the cheesecake is so tender. But, if for some reason you were unable to get the cream cheese, then you can easily cook it yourself or replace it with tender cottage cheese (grainy and dry will definitely not work). As for the sand substrate, then it will require ready-made cookies. The only condition for choosing cookies is that it should crumble easily. That's all the subtleties in choosing ingredients.
To prepare a classic cheesecake without baking, first soak the gelatin. To do this, pour it into a deep bowl and fill it with cold milk. Mix and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
Prepare the sand layer. Grind the finished cookies in any possible way into small crumbs. The easiest way to do this is with a combine, but for lack of it, you can use a meat grinder or the good old way - a bag and a rolling pin.
Melt the butter and pour into the crumbs.
Mix. The baby should completely absorb the oil and become like wet sand.
We pour the crumbs out of the cookies into the mold, its bottom can be pre-lined with paper. We compact well the baby. For convenience, we take an ordinary glass and walk it over the entire surface, so the crumb will turn into an even dense layer - the base of the cheesecake. We send the form to the refrigerator.
Cook the cheese layer. Fat cream pour into a deep bowl. Pour powdered sugar and vanilla sugar into it. When whipping cream, you should remember that only cold cream is whipped well, so before you whip the cream, you must always keep it in the refrigerator, and you can also cool the bowl for whipping and the whisk of the mixer.
Whip the cream until a thick cream is obtained. In this case, it is also important not to overdo it, otherwise the cream can be “killed” and they will turn into sweet butter.
Transfer the cream cheese to another bowl and slightly knead with a spatula or beat with a mixer for 1 minute.
We mix both mixtures.
Gently mix, the mass should be very light. Put it aside.
The swollen gelatin is heated on a stove or in the microwave. We warm it gently, stirring more often and in no case bring it to a boil! Gelatin should completely dissolve. Let the resulting solution cool slightly.
Pour the gelatin solution into the creamy cheese mass, and be sure to filter it through a fine sieve.
We take out the form from the refrigerator and fill it with a creamy cheese mass. By the way, the sides of the form for convenience can be lined with strips of paper or a special confectionery film, then it will be easier to freeze the cheesecake from the sides of the form. Send the cheesecake to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
Когда чизкейк застынет, достаем его из формы.
Переносим его на блюдо и украшаем по вкусу, например, свежими ягодами, шоколадом и т.п.
Классический чизкейк без выпечки готов!
Нарезаем порционными кусочками и подаем к столу.
Классический чизкейк без выпечки
Although it is quite feasible to make cottage cheese cake from cream cheese and sour-milk cottage cheese (both products are called “cheese” in English), it’s better to take mascarpone, and if you use cottage cheese, it’s soft and fat without grains and grains.
Cooking in steps:
- Grind cookies to small grains, to which add melted butter. You can quickly carry out such manipulations using a blender or walking along the liver with a rolling pin. In the first case, it is more effective. Seal oiled crumbs in split form.
- Cream the cheese, sweet powder and cream into the most homogeneous mixture.
- Pour water into a small container with gelatin. Heat the milk to a hot state, not allowing it to boil. Pour it into swollen gelatin. Stir until all grains are completely dissolved.
- Dissolve the dissolved gelatin in the whipped cream cheese and beat well again so that the gelling component does not settle at the bottom.
- Put the souffle in shape and let it freeze in the cold. Ready cheesecake can be coated on top with a layer of jelly from berry or fruit juice, as well as chocolate icing, garnish with berries, chocolate or coconut.
Cottage cheese dessert with cookies
Cottage cheese cheesecake without baking is not difficult to make. In a nutshell: you need to mix all the components, put them in a container for assembly, and put them on the shelf of the refrigerator.
Stages of cooking:
- Grind the sour milk cheese with yolks, add powdered sugar, vanilla powder and sour cream. Beat the mixed products thoroughly, then pour gelatin dissolved in water (or milk).
- At the bottom of the mold, it is good to compress the sand crumbs, put the curd souffle on top. After that, hide the dessert from yourself and other sweet lovers for four hours in the refrigerator for thickening and stabilization. Garnish with whole berries before serving.
The combination of bright juicy strawberry fruits with snow-white curd soufflé will make the dessert delicious and spectacular.
- 1 ready-made sponge cake,
- 300-400 g of fresh strawberries,
- 500 g cream cheese
- 220 ml cream
- 155 g of powdered sugar,
- 21 g of gelatin.
How to collect strawberry cheesecake:
- Cook souffle from cream cheese. Bring cream with powdered sugar to a state of weightless gentle cloud, introduce gelatin dissolved in accordance with the recommendations on the packaging, and whisk again.
- Wash and dry strawberries. The number of berries, which is enough to arrange around the circumference of the form, cut in half. Cut the rest of the strawberries into a medium dice.
- Put a few tablespoons of the cream into a separate bowl and add strawberries diced into large parts and mix.
- Put the finished biscuit cake on the bottom of the detachable shape, cutting it with a knife, if it is slightly larger. Along the perimeter, coat the cake with a part of the laid-off cream and install halves of berries on it, with slices to the walls of the mold. Fill the form with the bulk of the curd souffle with strawberries.
- Spread the remaining cream without berries from the bowl on top. So the surface of the dessert will be perfectly smooth. After stabilization, carefully remove the dessert from the mold, showing a beautiful sidewall.
Making banana-curd dessert is very simple, especially if you use the help of a blender. Then the duration of all processes will be calculated in minutes, and the list of components for this treat will be as follows:
- 365 g sugar cookies
- 130 g butter,
- 460 g non-grained curd,
- 3 medium bananas
- Art. cream
- 50 g icing sugar
- 15 g vanilla sugar
- 25 ml of lemon juice
- 28 g of instant gelatin granules.
We are acting step by step:
- From cookies and butter, make a sweet foundation for the cake, similar to the previous recipes: grind cookies into crumbs with a blender, mix with butter and trample a potato masher in a mold.
- After that, peeled banana fruits are sent to the blender. So that they do not darken, they need to be sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Put the bananas in mashed potatoes, put the cottage cheese, pour in the cream, sift the icing sugar and sugar with vanilla flavor. After working for several minutes, mix everything.
- Introduce prepared gelatin into the resulting paste. After mixing, pour the cream on the base and send it to the cold to stabilize and solidify. To ensure that the gelatin is evenly distributed in the souffle and does not freeze with individual clots, all products must be no colder than room temperature.
- Before serving, this sweet dish can be decorated with banana slices, chocolate chips or other topping.
Delicate curd dessert with a velvety chocolate flavor is prepared from the following set of products:
- 310 g cookies (sand grades, as in previous versions),
- 110 g butter,
- 34 g cocoa
- 600 g of any cream cheese
- 150 g of milk chocolate,
- 100 g dark dark chocolate,
- 50 g of white chocolate
- 100 g icing sugar
- 30-40 ml of cream or milk.
- Finish the cookie crumbs by adding cocoa powder and butter. Make a base from this mixture - a layer of rammed oiled crumbs.
- Beat cheese with powdered sugar. Melt 100 g of milk and 50 g of dark chocolate. In liquid chocolate, add a tablespoon of cheese. Mix.
- Transfer the chocolate-curd filling to the cake base, smooth and send for two hours in the cold.
- From the remaining chocolate (milk and dark), prepare the icing by melting this product along with milk. Cover the hardened cream with the mixture and top with melted white chocolate to draw a patterned decoration on top. After the icing has hardened, the chocolate cheesecake is ready.
With condensed milk
Delicate sweetness with the taste of your favorite toffee can be prepared in the shortest possible time from cottage cheese and boiled condensed milk. The most difficult thing in the cooking process will be to wait until the cream has hardened.
- Taking the shortbread crumbs of cookies, combined with butter, form the basis of the dessert. To do this, distribute and compact the oil crumbs on the bottom and sides of the baking dish, put it in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Put cottage cheese, condensed milk and cream in a blender bowl. Mix these foods until smooth. Then introduce gelatin prepared according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Mix.
- The resulting cream soufflé is transferred to a frozen base from cookies, flatten and sent back to the refrigerator to stabilize and solidify. This will take an average of 3 hours.
Original Marshmallow Recipe
In this recipe, cream is stabilized by chewing marshmallows, not gelatin. Thanks to this, the souffle turns out to be unusually airy and tasty, even the most ardent opponents of cottage cheese will swallow it for a sweet soul.
The proportions of the components necessary for the dessert will be as follows:
- 300 g shortbread cookies
- 115 g of melted butter,
- 500 g of tender non-acidic cottage cheese,
- 400 g white marshmallows marshmallows,
- 200 g fat sour cream,
- 50 g icing sugar
- 20 ml of lemon juice
- 50 ml of thick concentrated berry syrup.
Dessert creation progress:
- Crush the cookies into small crumbs in any available way (rolling pin, blender or food processor). Add melted butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- The result should be a mass resembling wet sand. Trample it tightly around the perimeter (bottom and walls) in the form of 22 cm in diameter. Next is cooling in the refrigerator for a duration of 20-30 minutes.
- Grind cottage cheese, sour cream and powdered sugar with a blender into a homogeneous creamy mass.
- Warm the marshmallows in the microwave until doubled and softened. Combine cottage cheese, marshmallows and lemon juice. Beat the resulting mass thoroughly.
- Put the souffle on the base and level the surface. From above, in a spiral, from the center to the edge, make a path from syrup droplets with a syringe or pipette. Then, with a toothpick, draw the same spiral, passing through the center of each droplet. Put the cheesecake overnight in the refrigerator to freeze the souffle.
Whipped Raspberry Dessert
This raspberry cheesecake, although it consists of three layers (cake cake, soufflé cottage cheese and raspberry jelly), is cooked quite quickly due to the fact that the layers are sent for stabilization and solidification to the freezer. Another feature of the recipe is that a cheesecake with cookies is usually prepared from shortbread, and here an oat treat is used.
In the cooking process are used:
- 300-340 g of oatmeal cookies,
- 200 g soft butter,
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 300 g raspberries
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 125 g sugar
- 200 ml sour cream
- 24 g of edible gelatin,
- 100 ml of ice water,
- Packing raspberry jelly and raspberry berries for decoration.
We prepare as follows:
- In the kitchen food processor, beat the oatmeal with butter until crushed, which is distributed along the bottom of the cake container, ram. Send for 10 minutes to the freezer.
- Half the raspberries with cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar (including vanilla) turn the blender into a creamy paste. Pour the dissolved gelatin and evenly distribute it with rotational movements with a spoon or spatula.
- On top of the layer of oat crumbs to shift half the souffle, the remaining raspberries on it, and on top - again the curd cream. Send everything for 20 minutes to the freezer.
- Lay the berries for decoration on top of the set cream and pour raspberry jelly on top, then the refrigerator. Cheesecake can be served immediately after setting.
Finally, one trick is very useful for many housewives, which will help to easily remove any cheesecake without baking from the mold, without separating it from the walls with a knife. For a few minutes, the form with the dessert should be wrapped with a terry towel dipped in hot water, and the cake will easily move away from the walls.