This article is co-written by Timothy Sherman, RN. Timothy Sherman is a registered Texas nurse. He received a bachelor's degree in nursing from Wichita University in 2012.
The number of sources used in this article is 14. You will find a list of them at the bottom of the page.
You are going on a date, concert, wedding or other important event and the night before you find a big red pimple that is difficult to mask. Acne redness is a sign of inflammation and irritation. Resist the temptation to squeeze acne, as this will lead to even more irritation, and redness will spread. Instead, try using natural products and professional products to reduce redness. Thanks to this, you can feel confident at the upcoming event.
Why does redness occur at the site of acne?
In this regard, everything is very simple: acne is the result of the inflammatory process that occurs in the internal structures of the skin. It occurs against the background of clogging of a certain pore with a volumetric sebaceous plug.
The sebum itself in this cork is rapidly transformed into pathological exudate (pus) and goes out after a certain time. It is noteworthy that the trace after the eel may remain long after opening it.
Stains after acne are removed in various ways, the leading among which are professional cosmetic procedures.
But the primary redness is sometimes quite easy to remove.
At the same time, that you get rid of the main cosmetic imperfection, you also prevent gross scarring of the tissue in place of the eel. That is, it is not only possible to use emergency anti-inflammatory drugs, but also necessary if you do not want to face persistent post-acne.
Vasoconstrictive, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agents of instant action help get rid of annoying redness.
Note that if you do not take such measures immediately, the track will be much more difficult to remove subsequently. Acne spots are treated mainly with medication.
Why does the face appear red after a squeezed acne
The appearance of red spots on the face can be explained by several reasons.
- First of all, acne formation is inflammatory process, as a result of which there is a rush of blood, as well as an increase in temperature in this place.
- Inflammationaffects the deeper layers of the skintherefore redness remains after acne removal.
- You must understand that often persistent redness is the result of improper extrusion of the acne, in which the upper layer of the skin and small blood vessels are damaged.
- Finally, located in the sebaceous ducts bacteria lead to the negative effects of acne removal.
However, almost all cosmetologists and dermatologists emphasize: in order to quickly get rid of red spots after squeezing acne, you need to start treatment as soon as possible.
Pharmacy remedies for redness after acne
In pharmacies, there are a large number of drugs with which you can remove redness on the face, mostly well-known. An important condition: the skin must be well cleaned in order to avoid a new inflammatory process.
This drug has an antimicrobial and drying effect, softens the stratum corneum of the epidermis. In addition, it contributes to its rejection and further regeneration. 2% salicylic acid for acne is applied pointwise to problem areas, and then washed off after 15 minutes.
The tool must be used with caution, as the "salicylic" can cause peeling and even itching.
An effective tool for improving the condition of the skin are tinctures for acne from medicinal plants.
Tincture of calendula
Carotenoids and flavonoids contained in calendula flowers determine it antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. Concentrated alcohol tincture of calendula is used pointwise. This is a one-time procedure. At the same time, it kills bacteria that provoke the inflammatory process. Also she promotes healing of the damaged area.
A means of a lower concentration (in the form of a lotion) is used for long-term treatment of oily skin and to prevent the formation of acne, since it cleans the pores of the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
This tincture is used in cosmetology as an antiseptic and tonic. It has a beneficial effect in the fight against acne and traces on the skin, even after their removal.
Alcohol tincture of sage you should wipe the spots on the face 2-3 times a day. By mixing it with water infusion, you can get an excellent lotion for oily skin, prone to acne. So tincture of sage effective both for eliminating redness of the skin and for prevention. In addition, it can be used for a long time in combination with other skin care products.
5 ways to remove redness with folk remedies
If there are no special preparations at hand, red spots after acne can be removed with some of the products available in every home. However, it is necessary to choose an option suitable for a particular skin type. For example, with dry skin, you should not use products that greatly dry the skin and destroy the epidermis. In this case, it is better to use softer and more gentle preparations.
Everyone knows that toothpaste has antibacterial properties. To quickly remove redness from acne on your face, you need to apply a classic white paste. It should not contain menthol or fluorine in the composition. However, use of color, gel or whitening is not recommended.
A small amount of paste must be applied to the inflamed area. Wherein Avoid contact with healthy skin and hold for one hour.. In addition, it is sometimes allowed to use the composition at night. But in this case, he needs to give time to dry.
The main component of aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid. She is a real find for face care. The substance actively penetrates the skin, and also has a complex effect:
- cleans and tightens pores,
- soft removes dead cells,
- soothes the skin neutralizes the foci of inflammation,
- normalizes the sebaceous glands, thereby preventing the formation of acne.
The property of ice to soothe irritated or inflamed skin has long been known. In addition, it narrows blood vessels and inhibits the growth of bacteria. To remove redness on the skin after an acne, an ice cube should be applied to it, but not more than 3 minutes. Experts advise to freeze not only clean water, but also decoctions of medicinal herbs.
Eye drops in their intended use eliminate the redness of the eyes within a few minutes. This property is successfully used in the treatment of the effects of acne on the face. With a cotton swab dipped in the solution, you need to grease the reddened areas. This allows you to limit the effect of the drug exclusively to the affected area.
The universality of honey as a therapeutic substance is widely used in cosmetology. This natural product contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients. Successful treatment of skin problems after acne removal is due to the many healing properties of honey:
- has an antiseptic effect - kills bacteria,
- disinfects skin lesionsprotects against infections and viruses,
- removes swelling and suppuration,
- cleanses, tones, moisturizes and softens the skin, promotes cell regeneration.
An important feature of honey is its interaction with any type of skin. However, it is necessary to check if there is an allergy to bee products.
For the treatment of acne, honey is used in the form of masks and scrubs.
What are the acne patches?
Patches are masks in the form of a patch or fabric, which are applied to the face. The active substance is a therapeutic hydrogel and various active ingredients. There are patches to solve many facial skin problems, including removing acne and red spots from them. Acne patches contain antimicrobial agents.
The first manufacturer of this product is South Korea. Today, Korean companies offer a large assortment of patches, including to eliminate acne and the effects of acne:
- patches for inflammation TonyMolyTonylabACControl spot patch,
- three-step care for deep pore cleansing TonyMolyRunawayStrawberry Seeds 3-step nose pack,
- inflammation hydrogel patches CosrxClearFitMasterpatch
- skin cleansing treatment kit CosrxOneStepOriginalClear kit,
- ampoule soothing mask Mamonde Melting Ampoule Mask soothing.
Since skin lesions from acne are local in nature, funds are needed that act only on a small area. For this apply special, spot patches that relieve inflammation, remove redness and speed up the healing process:
- Tony Moly Tony lab AC Control spot patch,
- Wooshin Labottach Hydrogel Patch,
- Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patch.
These effective products in the form of small stickers will cleanse the skin and prevent it from drying out.
When applied to the skin, the liquid patch forms the subtlest invisible film that masks any flaws. The film is durable and flexible. Often it is used as a base for makeup. Moreover, it is a protection against the ingress of various substances through acne and wounds, and also has a therapeutic effect.
The most popular is the liquid patchRealSkinPatchSouth Korean production.
To properly patch the patches without causing harm to the skin, you must follow the instructions. Gel pads adhere to thoroughly cleansed skin. To do this, remove the protective film and attach the patches to the desired areas.
Like any mask patches work better when facial muscles are relaxed. Therefore, experts recommend spending the time lying down, in a comfortable position, closing your eyes.
Creams and ointments for redness
When choosing a cream for redness on the face, you should give preference to products containing anti-inflammatory components.
- "Sledotsid". From this cosmetic series, cream "Sledotsid No. 2" is suitable. The product contains both traditional natural ingredients and unique components - high-intensity Sepinov regenerating substance and colloidal silver. Using a cream relieves inflammation, speeds up regeneration, and also heals skin lesions. Therefore, the drug has an antibacterial effect and as a result prevents the occurrence of new acne.
- Clearwin. This unique cream contains extracts of rare Indian herbs that act selectively and in combination. They destroy bacteria, inhibit the reproduction of pathological microorganisms, reduce pores, remove toxins, heal damage, remove stains and redness. In addition, these ingredients protect, moisturize and refresh the skin. "Clearwin" is applied twice a day to problem areas with massaging movements.
- «Biotherm Acnopur Emergency Anti-spot». This drug is not in vain called "gel-emergency care." Firstly, its high efficiency is due to the active complex of white clay, salicylic acid and antibacterial components. Secondly, the gel also contains a biologically active substance - thermal plankton extract. It is applied locally, with patting movements.
Ointments from redness after acne often contain antibiotics, since it is necessary to stop the inflammatory process.
- Levomekol. Ointment is used to quickly heal damage to the skin. It helps to quickly remove not only the inflammatory process, but also certainly remove redness from acne on the face. “Levomekol” in a short time restores the upper layers of the epidermis and disinfects wounds. The drug is applied pointwise to redness.
- Erythromycin ointment. A drug with an antibacterial effect. In addition, the ointment contains a broad-spectrum antibiotic. For the treatment of post-acne ointment is applied locally twice a day.
- Zinc ointment. The basis of the drug is zinc oxide. Zinc ointment dries and also fights inflammation. In addition, it speeds up the process of skin regeneration. The tool is applied in a thin layer to the affected areas from 3 to 6 times a day.
Masks are a popular way to deal with the effects of acne. When buying a mask for redness gentle ingredients should be chosen so as not to irritate damaged skin. As a rule, natural whitening components are added to the composition.
There are many recipes for masks that are easy to make at home.
- Honey mask. Mix a teaspoon of mint and the same amount of honey with two tablespoons of oatmeal, add a little warm water and hold for 5 minutes in a water bath. Often, the mask is applied warm for 20 minutes, washed off with warm water.
- Aloe mask. Mix equal proportions of aloe juice and cucumber and cool. Add 2-3 drops of lavender oil and chamomile decoction. Apply a cotton pad moistened with the composition to your face for 15 minutes. This homemade mask well removes redness and irritation.
- Yeast mask. Dilute 20 g of yeast with milk to the density of sour cream, apply on face, keep for half an hour. A remarkable feature of the mask is that the layer should not be washed off, but rolled up, it massages the skin and normalizes the complexion.
- Mask on aspirin. Grind a few tablets of aspirin and mix with a tablespoon of honey. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. This mask acts quickly and strongly, so it is recommended to use it once a week.
With a lack of time, you can use ready-made products that are produced by cosmetic companies.
- Company OrganicShop offers mud mask "Sea depths". It contains Dead Sea mud, marine minerals, as well as organic kelp extract.
- Anskin- alginate mask for problem skin with acne. First of all, it eliminates red spots, has anti-inflammatory and protective effects. The manufacturer is the company "Roskosmetika".
- Mirror - Normalizing gel mask with anti-inflammatory effect. The mask reduces the effects of acne: primarily relieves inflammation, and also eliminates redness of the skin. Manufactured by Agor.
How to remove redness after squeezing a pimple
Usually, immediately after squeezing an acne, at least two unpleasant phenomena occur: hyperemia (redness) and edema. In addition to the fact that pain is felt, there is also a danger of the appearance of new foci of inflammation. First of all, andThe following remedies help to get rid of this: iodine, tincture of calendula, chlordexidine, Sledotsid ointment, preparations with pantothenic acid. Of the improvised means, ice is usually used from decoctions of medicinal herbs. However, tar soap also works well.
Usually, if acne is a common occurrence, then it is worth considering the presence of acne. This problem can be solved with the help of effective tips, which were proposed in the article earlier.
How to mask a squeezed pimple
You can do this with regular cosmetics:
- First, you need to carefully clear skin, treat the inflamed areas with an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Secondly, the foundation should be applied in the form of a low-fat cream.
- Then you need to apply foundation one tone lighter than skin.
- After that, you need to point, slightly driving in with your fingers, apply concealer to problem areas, or mask the corrector, and then shade.
- Finally, you can cover your face with a thin layer of translucent powder.
To remove redness on the face from acne, you need to adhere to a few of recommendations:
- First you need establish proper nutrition. Firstly, you should stop getting involved in fatty and fried foods. It is also necessary to limit the use of salt, flour, sweet (with the exception of honey), as well as coffee and milk. Secondly, it is best to eat lean meat and fish, cottage cheese, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- Then you need to properly care for the skin: Regularly clean it twice a day. In addition, once a week, deep cleansing with scrubs and peels is necessary.
- Beauticians emphasize: only a specialist can remove acne without the appearance of red spots. Therefore, along with the use of special cosmetics, regular consultations and specialist assistance are recommended.
How to return the skin to its normal color, quickly remove redness, and also get rid of acne on the face - this is a question that worries many women with problem skin. In conclusion, it should be noted that using professional and folk remedies, you can successfully deal with acne and its consequences. If you cannot succeed on your own, it is recommended to consult a competent specialist and undergo a course of treatment.
Reasons for the appearance
As it is difficult to guess where the pimple on the face once again came from.
After all, the cause can be many different factors.
- Hormonal malfunctions or changes. Especially often girls and women have to deal with them. In addition to the puberty, hormonal changes occur during pregnancy, shortly before the onset of menstruation, due to the use of hormonal contraceptives.
- Diseases of the organs of the endocrine system.
- Hypothermia, colds or viral diseases. They weaken the immune system, so pathogens living on the skin can be activated.
- Poor decorative cosmetics. It can quickly clog pores, causing rashes. Especially often this occurs with the abuse of tonal means and powder.
- Constant experiences. Maintain a high level of the hormone cortisol, which, in turn, stimulates the sebaceous glands.
- Improper nutrition, illness, or digestive problems. Usually these two factors are interrelated.
- Improper skin care. Use of products that are not suitable for the type of skin or an existing problem.
Any of the above factors can lead to blockage of the duct of the sebaceous gland.
Sebum accumulates inside it, forming a hill on the skin.
But redness always suggests that microbes, for which this is the most favorable environment, began to multiply actively.
The body also does not stand aside and is trying to suppress pathogenic microflora.
As a result, an inflamed pimple also acquires a purulent head.
Why become inflamed after removal
Redness after removing acne can be much more difficult to cope with than inflammation before. This happens because the pimple itself is disturbed, hurt.
When removed, even a professional one, it is not possible to completely avoid damage to the smallest blood vessels.
Photo: inflammation after extruding a boil
So after squeezing an acne, you need to wait until the skin calms down, and small wounds heal.
But if the pimple is squeezed out inaccurately, an excessive effort is applied to this procedure or the sterility requirement is violated, then the element itself can become inflamed with renewed vigor.
Alas, this means that the infection is inside.
A purulent head may appear, but not at all. If it is not the duct itself that is infected, but the tissue around it, then a painful seal, a swelling will appear at the site of the removed acne, which may feel warmer than the surrounding skin.
Therefore, experts do not advise squeezing acne on their own, no matter how much they want to get rid of them as soon as possible.
How to remove redness after squeezing an acne
How to remove the redness of an acne after squeezing it?
To do this, use means that:
- have antimicrobial properties
- soothe irritated skin and promote its healing,
- increase local blood circulation.
You can find a tool that combines these actions.
But it is quite possible to achieve such an effect with a set of measures.
It all depends on how much free time you have and how sensitive your skin is.
Skin cleansing is an important component of its quick and proper regeneration.
By removing impurities and dead cells, we help the skin function properly and fight inflammation quickly.
The main thing is not to forget that damaged skin needs particularly gentle care.
Photo: coffee scrub gently cleanses the skin
Therefore, for cleaning we use only mild products.
- So, for example, you can mix corn and wheat flour with milk (in proportions 2: 1: 2) and gently massage the face with this mixture.
- Add ground coffee to the foam or cleansing milk and gently walk in circular motions over the entire skin of the face.
Such scrubs are gentle, but they are also used no more than 2 times a week.
At home, it is easy to find all the necessary components for masks.
Photo: hercule mask cleanses and soothes the skin
The skin at the same time receives the highest quality care.
Here are some recipes designed to eliminate inflammation.
- Grind hercules flakes and measure 1, 5 tbsp. L., dry mint leaves with your hands in powder and take 1 tsp. Add 1 tsp. liquid honey and 1 tbsp. l warm water. The resulting mixture should be allowed to stand for a while (so that the mint reveals its properties), you can hold it a little in a warm water bath. In warm form, they are applied to the face for at least a quarter of an hour. This mask quickly removes inflammation from the face, soothes the skin and does not dry it.
Photo: a mask based on white clay will dry inflamed elements
- The following mask can be applied pointwise or applied to the entire area of inflammation. White clay powder is kneaded with water and a few drops of tea tree oil are added.
Eye or nose drops
Here is an example of a remedy that can relieve redness in 5 minutes.
True, their effect is short-lived, but they can very well help when you need to urgently look good.
The property of these drugs is a vasoconstrictor. This is the basis of their action against redness, on the skin - purely visual.
- Moisten a small piece of fleece with the preparation and put in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Then attach to the pimple for a moment and clean.
You can apply them without prior cooling.
But ice will accelerate the narrowing of blood vessels, so the effect will be noticeable sooner.
You can also connect folk remedies to the fight against the redness around the acne.
- Redness from the nose can be removed with ordinary yeast. Dilute them with water and apply on a pimple. 20 minutes are enough for the redness to decrease significantly.
Photo: lotions with chamomile will dry the rashes
- Lotions of decoctions of chamomile, calendula and oak bark not only remove the redness, but also contribute to the quick healing of acne.
- Essential oils Tea tree, cloves, pines also have a healing effect. They have an antibacterial property, which eliminates swelling, inflammation and redness around the damaged area. This remedy is especially effective against deep acne on the nose, which is very painful.
- Parsley juice quickly removes inflammation and relieves stains after a healed acne. It can be applied to a reddened place in its pure form or to freeze a decoction in ice molds. Apply such a cube to the problem area 1-2 times a day for a couple of minutes.
- Toothpaste. It will help with short-term application on a pimple, for 5-15 minutes. The paste should not be whitening.
An effective folk recipe for reddened acne is considered to be applying ice to them.
Instant cooling contributes to the narrowing of blood vessels and stops the growth of bacteria.
Photo: ice cubes with chamomile broth have a vasoconstrictive and antibacterial effect
As ice for cosmetic purposes, you can use boiled, mineral water and decoctions of herbs (chamomile, string, St. John's wort, calendula, sage, etc.).
An ice cube is applied to acne for a short time of 1-3 minutes.
Longer exposure may cause a cold burn and tissue necrosis.
Aloe has a whole range of properties that help fight acne redness.
It is both antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory, and emollient, and moisturizing, and restoring effects.
With the help of the juice of this plant, it is quite possible to get rid of severe inflammation in a day.
Photo: Aloe compress will relieve inflammation
For this, fresh aloe pulp is applied to a pimple for a quarter of an hour. Can be fixed with a band-aid. Repeat this procedure every hour. Rinse off the juice from the skin is not necessary.
How to relieve inflammation over night
Night is a good time to treat acne.
The body rests, which allows the skin restoration processes to fully work.
The main thing is to apply the desired composition over the acne, and by morning you can almost completely get rid of it.
- Chamomile oil can be bought ready-made at the pharmacy. A drop is applied to the pimple and left overnight. By morning, inflammation will decrease markedly.
- Lemon juice fights bacteria and brightens the reddened area. With it, you can fight stains left after acne. The juice is applied at night for redness, washed off in the morning.
- Vitamin E will help skin recover quickly after damage. Its oily solution in capsules is sold in a pharmacy. A capsule is pierced with a needle, and a drop of oil is applied to the damaged skin overnight.
- If a woman crushed an acne and got a strong redness as a result, then antibiotics will help the skin recover quickly. You can use special pharmacy drugs (Zerkalin, Zinerit), but if they are not at hand, look for tablets of Levomycetin, Amoxicillin, Tetracycline in the medicine cabinet. Crush the tablet, mix the powder with water, apply a thick slurry to the pimple. By morning, the inflammation will pass.
How to remove a sore subcutaneous acne? Find out here.
Is it possible to quickly remove swelling
Simple methods will help relieve swelling from an extruded acne.
- Apply a cube of ice to the edematous place for a couple of minutes. You can repeat the procedure every hour.
- Lubricate the edematous area with an anti-allergic reaction (Psilo-balm, Fenistil-gel).
If there is no open wound in the place of the extruded pimple, then you can use:
- salicylic acid solution
- calendula tincture,
- propolis tincture
All these tools will help to quickly get rid of swelling and redness.
What to do if a tumor is squeezed out and appears
If the tumor appeared from the fact that the girl unsuccessfully pressed the pimple or tried to get rid of it by extrusion, while he was not yet ripe, then these means can eliminate these consequences:
- Aloe pulp compress. It can be left even all night, having fixed on a pimple with a band-aid. But they usually hold it for half an hour,
Photo: ichthyol ointment will stretch pus and eliminate inflammation
- ichthyol ointment. Not only will it draw out the remnants of pus, but also eliminate inflammation, have an antibacterial effect, which is important if the infection is inside,
- Levomekol. Ointment with antibacterial property. It will help stop the growth of microorganisms, if the cause of the tumor is in this. It will pull out the remnants of pus and accelerate healing.
Recommendations of cosmetologists
Sometimes, hasty actions can harm or aggravate the situation.
Therefore, it is better not to rush and listen to the advice of a cosmetologist.
- Swollen pimples cannot be crushed. Inflammation indicates an active struggle of the body with foreign elements. As it continues, the pimple is not yet ripe.
- Do not use heat compresses to replace the reddened pimple. They can lead to the spread of infection.
- Pamper your face with sea salt compresses. It favorably affects cells, normalizes metabolic processes and prevents inflammation.
- Do not forget to moisturize your skin. This is especially important in the cold season. Space heating dries the air, and the skin begins to lack moisture.
- Be sure to take time to care for your skin in the morning and in the evening. This cannot be done hastily.
What to do if a pimple appears on the penis? Find out here.
How to quickly remove subcutaneous acne? Read on.
But redness itself is a natural physiological process, a reaction to the presence of pathogenic microorganisms under the skin or damage to the skin.
You can get rid of it even in a short time and on your own.
But it is better, of course, to prevent inflammation on the skin. To do this, carefully follow the rules for caring for her.
7 effective ways to reduce redness
- Cosmetic ice
The most primitive, cheap and affordable way to eliminate redness from acne is to massage with an ice cube.
Ice is available in any house or apartment where there is a refrigerator with a freezer. All that is required of you is to freeze the cube and wipe it with the site of localization of inflammation.
Cold temperature slows the blood microcirculation at the site of localization of inflammation, provides a vasoconstrictor effect, relieves swelling. It is this option that athletes and ordinary people use after injuries. It is believed that in this way it is possible to prevent the appearance of bruises, puffiness, redness.
To achieve a more pronounced result, you can use ice not from plain water, but from a herbal medicine. Soothing herbs - mint, chamomile, lemon balm help quickly remove redness. To use this tool, just make a decoction, strain and cool it, and then freeze it.
How to use ice for acne:
- Take the ice cube out of the freezer,
- The face must first be cleaned,
- Wrap the ice in a thin, natural cloth or gauze,
- Bring to the site of inflammation,
- Begin gently driving over it with wrapped ice, making small circular movements,
- The procedure should take you at least one minute.
Please note that you should not rub the pimple with ice too intensely - this can provoke its premature opening, which means increase inflammation and stimulate the spread of the infectious process.
The drug will help to quickly remove red spots from acne. "Vizin"which is used to relieve redness of the eyes. Its action is vasoconstrictive, because with its help it is possible to achieve a fairly rapid neutralization of inflammation.
- Moisten a piece of cotton wool with the preparation. "Vizin",
- Put cotton in the freezer for literally 1-2 minutes,
- Remove a cotton swab from the camera, and immediately apply it to the affected area of the skin,
- Hold the cotton wool motionless for half a minute, and then begin to make circular movements,
- It is believed that this method helps to get rid of redness in record time - literally immediately after application.
To enhance the action, it is recommended to put a cotton wool soaked in a solution of eye drops in a freezer overnight. This will help you remove inflammation even more quickly.
- Potato starch
Starch is a tool that helps very quickly remove inflammation of any etiology. For example, it is often used for severe burns. If starch is immediately applied to the damaged area of the skin, redness will immediately disappear from it and no further blisters will form. By the same principle, it helps to get rid of inflamed acne. Also, starch is able to prevent the formation of unattractive red spots in their place.
Use it as follows:
- Dilute a teaspoon of potato starch with water so that a pasty mass is obtained,
- Apply it on clean, dry skin of the face where the inflammation is located (or inflammation, if there are a lot of them),
- Soak for at least 40 minutes, then wash your face with warm water without soap.
This method will help to quickly remove redness and refresh the skin.
Toothpaste is a popular but at the same time controversial remedy for acne. It has proven itself best in terms of emergency against redness and inflammation.
It should be used in this way:
- Peel and steam the skin of the face,
- Take a classic white paste (do not use whitening, gel-like and colored compounds - this can harm your skin)
- Squeeze the product onto your finger (enough pea volume, or even less),
- Lubricate the inflamed areas with the product, avoiding its contact with a healthy cover,
- Leave the composition on your face at night,
- In the morning, wipe the skin with a tonic, then wash with warm water using a soft foam,
- Acne should become less red and voluminous, and crusts usually form in their places.
This option will help remove redness really quickly. By the way, it can be used even a few hours before leaving the house - the pimple will also brighten and almost come off. But it is absolutely impossible to get involved in this method - resort to it only in exceptional cases.
- Hot compress
If you are ready to exit the pus from the pore, try to open it. To do this, apply a bandage soaked in hot water or a herbal decoction to the inflamed area of the skin, and hold the compress for at least 5 minutes (during cooling, gauze should be re-moistened).
Be careful - with this method, the pimple is guaranteed to open, and you will need to immediately treat the wound with an antiseptic to prevent the spread of infection.
After opening the acne, it is recommended to wash thoroughly with a scrub - this will help remove dirt and grease that the compress has removed from the surface of the skin.
- Salicylic Zinc Paste
To quickly get rid of redness and level blackheads, it is recommended to use salicylic-zinc paste. It is sold in almost any pharmacy, has a dense texture and white color. Apply it acne-specific during an exacerbation.
It also has a white color, but is available in the form of a solution-talker. Finding it is not as easy as salicylic-zinc paste, but it's worth it - it is many times more effective and can be applied to the entire face during periods of exacerbation of acne.
To prevent the appearance of inflamed acne on your face, follow these rules:
- Keep your face skin clean, be sure to wash your face in the morning and evening,
- Try to minimize the use of comedogenic cosmetics, including dense tonal creams,
- Instead, give preference to mineral powder,
- Cleanse your skin weekly with a quality scrub,
- Take multivitamin complexes
- Give up bad habits
- Lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- Drink at least 2-2.5 liters of pure water per day,
- Visit your doctor on time for complaints and ailments,
- Consult your dermatologist about your problem.
Decent prevention is the key to clean, beautiful and radiant skin health. Чтобы не прибегать к экстренным методам снятия воспаления с прыщей, постарайтесь предупреждать их появление.